2017 VENDOR APPLICATION
There are 5 steps to complete
Will you be preparing food onsite?
Yes: Continue to Prepared Food Applications Page
Location: 15 8th Street, Augusta, Ga 30901 8th Street Plaza (off of Reynolds & 8th Street) in downtown Augusta, Ga.
- Every Saturday starting March 18th, through November 25th, 2017
- Market Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Vendor Arrival and Set-Up: 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Vendor Breakdown and Loading: 2:00 p.m.
- QUALIFICATIONS & PROVISIONS
- Handcrafted Items will be evaluated as to uniqueness, quality and appropriateness to the Market Venue.
- All artists and craftsmen must submit photos, slides or samples of work with application.
- Weekly: Without electrical: $25 for a 10 x 10 booth
- Weekly: With Electrical: $35 for a 10 x 10 booth
- Tents and Tables are available for Rent for your convenience. The rate is $20 for a Tent and $10 for a table. This includes set-up and break-down of the tent and/or table. Rental must be paid for at the same time as the booth fee.
- Applications must be turned in by 2:00 p.m. on the Thursday before the market.
- Applications are subject to committee approval.
Join Email List:
To receive communication from us regarding all Vendor matters, we must have your email address.
*Choose “Vendor List” for Vendor Information, also Choose “Fun for Everyone” to see all email sent to patrons.
Like Market Facebook Page
This is another way that we communicate with you. Many times, facebook has more up to date information and more frequent updates than the e-mail list. We allow vendors to post to the page. This can include what you are going to have at the Market and other things about your business. Please only post things that are specifically related to The Market.
Fill out Vendor Application
You will only be contacted if you are NOT Approved! If you do not receive a response within a week, YOU ARE APPROVED!
You must pay via paypal in order to reserve your spot. If you pay and are not approved, you will get a full refund
There are no refunds unless the Market is cancelled. Market cancellations will be posted on Facebook page by midnight on Friday.
Non-Foods Vendor Application Form
*ONE MORE STEP! DON’T FORGET!
E-mail us a photo of your product(s). Make sure you reference your business name in the email with a picture.
Reserve Booth Space with Payment