Welcome to The Augusta Market
An Uplifting & Supportive Community
At last weekend’s Augusta Market, you could feel the community spirit as record crowds came out to support one of the best events going on in our great city. As we sat having lunch and watching the crowd, I was struck by what a wonderful experience it was simply to watch a diverse crowd of local citizens check out all the vendors with smiles on their faces on a beautiful sunny day. When we were leaving, a young man asked to shake my hand and stated “I can feel the change.” Needless to say, this put another huge smile on my face. I want to personally thank everyone who has worked so hard to make this event a success and to invite everyone to come out to support it this Saturday as you definitely won’t be disappointed.
Market Season Opening
March 19, 2023 – November 19, 2023
We will adhere to the CDC considerations regarding as Per CDC Guidelines, social distancing, and handwashing to minimize the spread of Covid 19.
- Please stay home if you are sick or have been exposed to someone suspected to have Covid-19.
- Food vendors will be takeout, no seated dining.
- Live music will be held at the River Stage.
Thanks for your support and see you soon!!
A Unique, Open-Air Venue
Providing the area farmers/growers & artisans an inviting, enjoyable location to sell their merchandise on the beautiful Savannah River. The Triple 8 Run takes place at 8 am every morning at The Market and offers 3-mile and 8-mile runs which all begin and end at the Fountain. The Triple 8 Run is a bi-state loop including The RiverWalk, 2 bridges over the beautiful Savannah River, and the North Augusta Greenway. It brings out amateurs and athletes alike who in turn may spend the rest of their afternoon unwinding at The Augusta Market. This Market is a weekly social outing for area residents and visitors who shop at The Market and enjoy the ambiance, live music, fresh produce, and the growing activities in downtown Augusta.
Augusta Makes 4th Place in Top 10 Places to Live in the Country!
How to Find Us!
- Take the Riverwatch Exit and turn towards downtown.
- Turn Left onto 13th Street.
- Turn Right onto Reynolds Street.
- Market is at 8th and Reynolds.
From Washington Road
- Take Washington Road towards downtown.
- Go over Calhoun Expressway, and it will turn into Greene Street.
- Turn left onto 8th Street and drive until you reach 8th and Reynolds.
15 8th St, Augusta, GA 30901, USA