2023 Non-Foods Vendor Application
There Are 6 Steps to Complete
Will You Be Vending Food or Beverage?
No: Continue below.
Yes: Continue to Food & Beverage Applications Page
Location: 15 8th Street, Augusta GA 30901 8th Street Plaza (intersection of Reynolds St and 8th St) in downtown Augusta GA.
- EVERY Saturday beginning the third Saturday or March through the third Saturday of November.
- Market Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Vendor Arrival and Set-Up: 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Vendor Breakdown and Loading: 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Qualifications & Provisions
- Handcrafted Items will be evaluated as to uniqueness, quality and appropriateness to the Market Venue.
- All artists and craftsmen must submit photos, slides or samples of work with application.
- Weekly: $25 for a 10 x 10 Booth space
- Tents and Tables are available for rent for your convenience. The rate is $20 for a tent and $10 for a table. This includes set-up and break-down of the tent and/or table. Rental must be paid for at the same time as the booth fee.
- Vendor Memberships are available here.
- Applications must be turned in by 2:00 p.m. on the Thursday before the market.
- Applications are subject to committee approval.
Join Email List
To receive communication from us regarding all vendor matters, we must have your email address.
*Choose “Vendor List” for vendor information, also choose “Fun for Everyone” to see all email sent to patrons.
Like Market Facebook Page
This is another way that we communicate with you. Many times, facebook has more up to date information and more frequent updates than the e-mail list. We allow vendors to post to the page. This can include what you are going to have at the Market and other things about your business. Please only post things that are specifically related to The Market.
I agree to abide by the infection control guidelines including:
- Stay home if sick or exposed to anyone with suspected covid-19.
- Use of and sanitizer or soap and water between customers.
- Encourage social distancing among customers.
You must pay via PayPal in order to reserve your spot. If you pay and are not approved, you will get a full refund. There are no refunds unless the Market is cancelled. Market cancellations will be posted on Facebook page by midnight on Friday.